Saturday, June 18, 2016

PPA305

Pals Paper Arts #PPA305

There is a color challenge over at PPA this week!


 I saw Kristina Werner demonstrate a blending technique this week. I thought I would try it with the Pool Party and Island Indigo on Whisper White to play along with this color challenge.

I stamped 3 balloons in Pool Party toward the top and 3 balloons in Island Indigo toward the bottom of a piece of Whisper White that measures 3 7/8"   X  5 1/8".  Then I used a blending tool, but you could use a sponge,  and blended  Pool Party on top and Island Indigo on the bottom.

The stamp set is Balloon Celebration.  I stamped the sentiment string first and then masked a few of the bottom balloons to stamp the plain strings.

I paced that layer on another piece of white card stock, measuring 4" X 5 1/4" and then those two layers on a card base of Island Indigo measuring the usual 8.5" X 4.25", scored at 5.5", for a top folding card.

Pretty quick and simple.


2 comments:

  1. Love all your balloons in blues...great addition with the sentiment string too!
    Thanks for playing along with the Pals color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this blending technique is so nice, Diane. And the balloons look like they are just floating up into the air! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete