Sunday, June 7, 2015

Saying Goodby to Strawberry Slush

There is a color challenge at Pals Paper Arts this week.  Here are the colors:

As you can see, one of the colors is the newly retired Strawberry Slush.  I thought I would try to use it for this challenge as it was one of my favorite SU colors.

I used the new Hostess Set called Best Thoughts.  I used watercolor paper and an aqua painter. The images were stamped in Stazon.  The sentiment is from A Dozen Thoughts and is stamped in Soft Suede.





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

5 comments:

  1. That's one beautiful bloom, Diane! I love the Gorgeous Grunge background and that pretty butterfly! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Diane! I can't wait to get my hands on that stamp tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! My order is coming on Tuesday, too.

      Delete
  3. Fabulous! I have not "inked up" that set yet and WHY....you have inspired me - that sentiment is one of my all time favorites....love it!

    ReplyDelete