Friday, June 27, 2014

The Friday Mashup! 166

It's Friday and time for The Friday Mashup!  Follow the link to play.


Here's The Mashup Challenge:

Create a project using "Sequins".
Create a "Hello or Hi project".
or Mash it Up! and create a "Hello project with Sequins".

I always like to mash it up, so here is my card:


My card was created using Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe ink and card stock by Stampin' Up!  The sequins are from the new In Color Sequin Assortment.  Products listed below:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful job mashing up the challenge! I was on the fence about Hello There and Kinda Eclectic but I think you just pushed me over to the "must get" side!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa. We are such enablers, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, I love what you did with the Kinda Eclectic stamp set! I also like that you used your sequins to frame your sentiment.

    Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete