Sunday, June 29, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Pinwheels

Today I am finishing up my 24 Pinwheel Goodie Bags for my buddies at work, courtesy of this month's Paper Pumpkin. 

 Have you subscribed to paper Pumpkin yet? Each month you receive a box that comes with everything you need to complete the project of the month.

This month we received all the supplies to complete 24 Pinwheels. We also received the goodie bags! I struggled to find Red, White and Blue candy to fill the bags, but settled on Jolly Rancher Reds, White Lifesavers and York Peppermint Patties.

 If you haven't subscribed to paper Pumpkin yet, I have included a video today that demonstrates how to cut and assemble a pinwheel without the kit.  It is so much easier to let Stampin' Up! gather all the supplies, do the cutting, and sent it to your door!  But here's how you can do it:


s

No comments:

Post a Comment