Thursday, October 10, 2013

PPA 175

We have another color challenge this week at Pals Paper Arts!


I think these are beautiful Autumn colors, but as I sat down to stamp, I was not inspired in an Autumn direction!  I started embossing the card stock and then began cutting the card stock at different angles and then I wanted to put a large word on one of the angled lines.  The words in the Thinlits Dies set were the perfect size to use so I decided on the word "Merry".  A Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas to You!
                         
             
The stamped sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.   I just love the contrast between the large Merry and the teeny tiny Merry!  I hope you decide to play along with us this week.  
Here is the link: PPA 175 Color Challenge.  Happy Stamping!











3 comments:

  1. Diane,

    I was hoping someone would feature these colors for a Christmas Card. Fantastic! Love the texture and big blocks of color. So fun to see a spin on the traditional colors of the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute!! LOVE the twist on Holiday colors!!

    ReplyDelete