Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake

Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake.   Are these two desserts for a special dinner?  No, they are two colors in Stampin' Up!'s palette of colors.  Two of my favorites, BTW.

Using a piece of Crumb Cake card stock (4" X 5.25") and Cherry Cobbler ink I stamped "Greetings of the Season" from the SU stamp set of the same name.  I sponged the edges with Cherry Cobbler.

Using the Holiday Ornament Framelits Die set and the Big Shot, I cut out two ornaments.  Then I selected one of the designs in the "Be of Good Cheer" Designer Series Paper collection and centered a portion of the design on the card proper so that when I placed the top layer over the card, the design would look centered on the ornament. 

Using dimensionals, I place the cut out layer over the DSP on the card.  The ornaments are "hanging" from Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment