Thursday, January 19, 2012

Forever and Always PPA 127

For the Sketch Challenge, PPA 127, I did something I personally have never done before.  I stamped directly on DSP and did not use any cardstock.


I used two designs from Julianne, a DSP collection from K&Company.  I stamped directly on to the DSP.

Using one of my favorite Stampin' Up! sets, Herb Expressions, I stamped the Lavender image onto the DSP.  I then colored the leaves with a SU stampin' write marker in Old Olive.  I also colored the flowers.  I cut the image out with Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Ovals.  I then sponged the oval die cut with Old Olive.

The verticle sentiment is also from Herb Expressions. 

The sentiment at the top of the sketch is from the Loving Thoughts set that can be found in the Occasions Mini.

This sketch was fun; thanks PPA!.

2 comments:

  1. Your experiment of stamping on the DSP turned out beautifully, Diane! I just love that stamp set and I love the scent of lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamping on the DSP! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete