Saturday, August 20, 2011

PPA 107 Sketch Challenge

Click on image to enlarge.

This is my submission for the PPA 107 Sketch Challenge:

Ppa sketch

The stamp set and sentiment is from Magenta.  The DSP is from Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Stack Brights Collection.  I used both sides of one double sided sheet.  The Scalloped Edge punch is from Martha Stewart.  I colored the images with water color pencils and then painted with an Aqua Painter.

I am learning that my favorite color for card making is green.

Thank you PPA for the opportunity to exercise creativity!

I thought I would add the original card that the sketch inspired. Can you see the stickles on the berries?   I couldn't submit it for the challenge because it didn't fit the sketch requirements.  I did manage to morph it into a more appropriate submission for this particular challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment